1.9
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I used your service from the PODS website.I was extremely disappointed in your practices.

I had two gentleman come from a moving company. They did not communicate with me and just started loading my stuff on a dolly. I had many boxes marked Fragile. I had a lot going on that day because of the move and at the end I asked them if they had paid attention to what was marked fragile before they loaded everything into the POD.

They looked at me and said they weren't sure. They loaded so much on one dolly at one time that they broke one of my plastic bins. I had to take things out of it and put it in a new bin. Not even an I'm sorry.

They also showed me that the back of my pull out couch was broken when they got it to the bottom of the stairs. They said it was probably broken when they picked it up, but didn't show it to me until it was already down at the bottom of the stairs. They also stayed a half hour over the allotted time. My credit was charged an extra $100.

The gentleman Todd who I spoke with told me that they stayed over 30 minutes but that I had to pay for an hour. If I had known this when the half hour was incurred I would have had them stay 30 more minutes since I paid for it and have them take me through the POD to make sure I thought it was packed ok. They acted as if they didn't care about my things, throwing them in the POD just to get done. I gave them a tip of $60 which I now regret.

The service was not worth $660 in any way, shape or form. I was also charged an extra $19 on my card (I am not sure for what, I assume it was extra paper but I wasn't told for what). Your business practices are not above board. You have someone's credit card then just charge whatever you feel is warranted.

I paid $119 extra than what was quoted.I will NOT USE YOUR service to unpack the POD and I WILL NOT recommend you.

Review about: Pack And Load Services Loading Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Had credit card and just freely added on extra cost.

Had an Experience with Pack And Load Services?

Comments